It’s finally here! The Knight Life. Everything before this has been foreplay; it has finally started!
To ready you for The Knight Life, I wanted to give you a break down of five reasons why you should join The Knight Life and why it will change your life:
1. Your supporting someone’s dream.
Let’s face it. We all have dreams (yes, yes we do)! Support my dream and I will support you. I was this to be as much about you as it is me; so let’s go on a journey together. We can go places! By subscribing to The Knight Life, it’s the beginning steps of supporting my dream and watching me grow from the smallest steps to the biggest strides.
2. Let me entertain you.
I have lot’s of things to share with you and lots of advice to give. I don’t want to toot my own horn here; but I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t think I had a lil’ talent. You can expect to get lost within The Knight Life. The major things that I will be posting in 2015 is a 25 part character series titled ‘Crowds,’ blog posts about Inspiration and Writing, Interviews that I have had with people who inspire me, my upcoming book ‘Hearts,’ AND a wonderful project that I am working on with two of my dear friends that will be published in 2015.
Get excited! Whenever you see a: [New Post] from The Knight Life in your inbox, set aside a few minuets on your break, on the train ride home, or before bed; and escape into my castle.
3. You will get something for nothing.
This year I plan on doing at least two major competitions, and sharing with you many tricks and tips that I have learnt over the years. I endeavor to share with you things that I never thought of sharing and confess things that I never dared of confessing. The first of the two competitions will be within the first half of the year, so what do you have to loose?
4. I am worth it.
Okay, I’m not Loreal, or is it Maybeline? Not sure how to spell both of those, or which one has that tag line. But The Knight Life is worth your time. Trust me! I will be loyal to you if you follow me, invest a little bit each week in the posts I will make and spread the love by sharing The Knight Life and commenting and ASK me if there is anything that I could do for you. Want to guest blog? Have something that you would like to share? It can all happen, right here!
5. I will keep my promise.
This is probably my biggest one, I am going to say it again so to add effect; I will keep my promise. I want to be the type of guy/blog/blogger/author etc who says that they are going to do something and actually does it. How exciting would that be? It you would like an idea of what I wish to accomplish this year, check out my about page, there I will have this years goals. Let’s go on this journey together!
What to expect to The Knight Life:
– The Knight Life intends to post at least once a week. Now does this suit everybody? Honestly; comment below and let me know. More than two posts a week I feel would be overwhelming. I intend to post a bit more on my professional instagram and facebook accounts, but you can expect at least one post a week. I intend to post on a Monday night at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time. Now; does that suit you all? Either way, weather you are over the seas on on Brunswick St, you can expect your Knight Life fix at the start of the week. Let me know if this suits you!
– The Knight Life will be filled with short stories, which will usually be in parts, occasionally poems / blogs that inspire, motivate, provoke thought / blogs that intend to improve and better your writing (if you happen to be a fellow writer) / inspirational interviews about inspiring people / my personal writing journey.
– The Knight Life is a safe space for you, a castle that will embrace you, take you in and armor you!
So – what are you waiting for? Click the menu in the top right hand corner and scroll down to enter in your email and join The Knight Life!
I am so excited that you are here, that you are clicking and visiting the night night life; so have a wonderful Christmas, and a safe and happy new year and I will see you then! I cannot wait!